Health experts around the world have warned of a global health threat for decades. They accurately predicted the coronavirus pandemic, just not when. Still, the world was unprepared for COVID-19 and the many widespread ramifications it would entail. Bill Gates commented, “the world needs to prepare for a pandemic the way it prepares for war.” [...]
HVAC & Air Quality Matters!
The Facilities Management Volume 2 is an essential read to help businesses address the major concerns of health and safety that are impacted by indoor air quality and the concerns surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. Given that we spend 90 percent of our time indoors, preparedness for the new normal will be essential to provide occupants, visitors, clients and employees safety in a rapidly-changing world.
Indoor air quality is not a short-term problem. The World Health Organization (WHO) has indicated that COVID-19 might be here for good, even if a vaccine is developed. Diseases like measles and whooping cough have vaccines, but they were never completely defeated. Because experts can’t predict if or when this novel coronavirus will disappear, it’s important to ensure indoor air quality is improved in workplaces, retail, healthcare facilities, schools, and hospitality settings.
Top Benefits of the Facilities Management Guide
- Improve management of HVAC facilities
Reduce costs and losses with organization, scheduling and preventative maintenance. Facilities can be managed more effectively while saving time.
- Access to the HVAC information to inform and educate users
Keep your people in-the-know and up-to-date to avoid crises and foresee potential issues. Stay ahead of code requirements, changes and LEED implementation.
- Reduce purchasing price and minimize operational costs
Understanding requirements and knowledge of processes can greatly save you money.
- Gain strength and knowledge on HVAC effects
Knowing causes-and-effects can solve complaint issues and avert disastrous outcomes.
- Improve Air Quality for health and safety
Staff, employees, workers, customers, clients, students, patients, and visitors will experience a healthier and safer environment, while reducing pathogens.
- Increase your energy conservation for $$ savings
This information will help you discover loop-holes and find cost-saving methods.
- Reduce absenteeism by employees and management
Reduced illnesses, increased comfort and well-being will pay off with increased productivity
- Design and develop a better functioning workplace
Resolve issues and discover new methods for higher efficiency.
- Outsourcing for success and reduce hassles
Focus on your core strengths and leave less-profitable tasks to other professionals.
- Increase comfort and reduce energy costs
Well-being and productivity will increase while reducing your energy bill with minimal cost and sacrifice.
- Ensure a healthy workplace environment and reduce risks
Avoid legal liabilities, negligence and other hazards as an owner or manager.
- Reduce insurance costs
Code compliance along with pro-active and preventative savings can be realized.
The Volume 2 book is packed full of valuable information and ideas that provide a 360 degree view of the importance of Air Quality, Energy Conservation and Health & Safety.
- Schools and Universities, Polytechnics and Training Facilities
- Private Education Facilities
- Hospitals, Clinics, Health Spas
- Pharmaceutical & Clean rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Hotels & Motels
- Shopping Centers & REITS & Malls
- Property Owners of Hi Rise developments
- Property Management Co’s, Multi-Residential and Strata’s
- Technology and Software Co’s
- Banking and Financial
The Volume 2 book is packed full of valuable information and ideas that provide a 360 degree view of the importance of Air Quality, Energy Conservation and Health & Safety. The book is a useful information source on the latest technologies and trends in the Construction and Building Services sector.
- Suppliers & Mfg of HVAC
- General Contractors
- Trade Associations
- Distributors and Dealer outlets
- Convention centers and Exhibition facilities
- Food Manufacturing operations